For all star, control, ALO, IUC and link customers, you can pay your Mobinil bill, recharge your account and pay link bill without waiting for the queue through using Mobinil self-service terminal that is available in Mobinil shops.
We offer mobile top-ups to our customer at any time and location through Pay Point service offered to you by Mobinil.
Pay Point services by Distel company makes payments convenient for you and easily accessible at any of our locations, which include supermarkets, pharmacies, cafes, and any Mobinil retailer in your region. This quick service allows you to top-up immediately in just four simple steps.
- Choose bill top-up service
- Specify an amount
- Enter your number
- Take your receipt
To make Pay Point service offered by Mobinil available at your location please call one of the following numbers: (02)-24155721, (02)-24155720
For all Star and Star Control customers now you can directly pay your bill from your credit balance in a more convenient and simple way:
Just call #100# for free and follow the steps to know your bill amount then pay it by deducting the bill amount from your credit balance.
If you already know your bill amount you can directly call #148# for free to pay your bill from your credit balance.
Following your payment transaction, you are going to be notified with an SMS.
This service allows you to recharge any ALO line from a Mobinil line (prepaid ALO, Monthly subscription or Mobinil Business), from a land line or from any other mobile operator.
To activate the service:
Call 400 from any Mobinil number for free or call 0122444400 from any number.
Choose "Recharge another ALO account" option to recharge. An SMS will be sent to you to confirm the recharge and also to the line being recharged to inform the user with your mobile number and the amount you recharged.
Eligible for ALO Customers
Price: EGP 0.2
You can choose to pay cash, with a certified cheque or with of the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Diners Club at any of Mobinil Shops You can also pay your bill at Ring branches seven days a week.
You can choose to pay cash at any branch of the following banks
- Bank Misr
- National Bank of Egypt
Also you can pay your monthly bill through all ATM machines of The National Bank of Egypt nationwide FREE of charge.
Another means of payment is through Mobinil authorized points of sales at more than 200 locations nationwide. Call 300 from your mobile FREE of charge to find out the nearest POS to you, or view our POS guide for bill payment.
Pay your bills from the luxury of your home or any address you prefer through one of the following methods:
- You can pay your bill to First Service (our collection agency) on the spot upon the delivery of your bill FREE of charge.
- You can call 555 FREE of charge from your mobile or +2 012 2273 3444 from any fixed line to arrange an appointment to collect your bill for only EGP 2.5 per collected bill.
With Mobinil, pay your bill or recharge conveniently at any time!
Now with Mobinil you can inquire and pay your bill or recharge your prepaid line via your bank account or at any retailer that has the Fawry logo in a matter of seconds through Fawry payment services.
The service is available without subscription or registration, all you need is your mobile number to pay your bill or recharge through any of the retail outlets in the network and an account at any of the banks in the Fawry network to pay or recharge though the banking network.
Fawry store locator
To pay or recharge through the banking network, simply stop at your bank’s nearest ATM and pay your bill or recharge your account in a few easy steps:
- Insert your debit card.
- Go to 'Others' and choose "Fawry Payment Services".
- Choose the "Bill Payment Service".
- To pay Mobinil bill insert 112 or choose Mobinil from the Billers List.
- Insert your mobile number and your bill due amount will appear on the screen.
- Choose the amount you want to pay.
- Choose the "Mobile Recharge Service" when you enter the "Fawry Payment Services" menu.
- To recharge your Mobinil line insert 122 or choose Mobinil from the Billers List.
- Insert your mobile number.
- Choose any of the following values EGP 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, or 500 or choose "other" and input any value from EGP 2-20 or multiples of 10 from EGP 30-100.
- The transaction will be debited directly from your bank account and you will receive a printed receipt from the ATM as a proof of payment.
- You will receive an SMS confirming the amount you paid in less than an hour.
Banks at which you can currently use the service are:
To pay or recharge in retail outlets, simply enter any retailer that has the Fawry logo and ask to pay for or recharge your Mobinil line:
- Provide the retail representative with your mobile number.
- If you are a Star customer, your bill amount will appear on the machine.
- To settle your bill, pay the exact amount that appears on the screen in cash to the retail representative.
- To recharge your account insert any value from 5 to 20 or choose one of the following values: EGP 10, 25, 50, 100 or 200.
Make sure you receive a printed receipt from the retail representative as a proof of payment.
You will receive an SMS confirming the amount you paid in less than an hour.
For locations of supermarkets or pharmacies at which the Fawry payment service is available,
(To access the page from your mobile ).
- Recharge is available to all Mobinil customers.
- Bill payment is currently available to Star customers.
- Fawry payment services are offered by Mobinil free of charge.
- An EGP 1 service charge is applied by Fawry for bill payment in retail outlets.
- For the bill payment bank service charge please contact your bank.
- No service charges are applied on recharge through the banking or retail networks.
Stay tuned for even more convenience as more banks and electronic payment methods join the network.
Bee is a fast and secured payment service that you can easily find in all places (supermarket, pharmacy, library, cafe ) where you can find Bee sign, it's available in certain Mobinil branches.
With Bee pay all your bills and recharge your mobile easily in five steps only..
- Select the type of service (mobile bill, the ADSL, charge card ...).
- Phone number provided.
- Select the value to be paid.
- Wait for confirmation and receipt.
- Give the value to the agent.
Check out the nearest place where you can find Bee by calling Customer Service on 16233 at any time along the days of the week according to the normal call rate.
Or visit the website www.bee.com.eg.
Without wasting time and with minimal effort, you can conveniently pay Mobinil's monthly bill in the comfort of your home or office.
Simply log on to Mobinil website or
and pay your mobile bill using your credit card (Visa Card or Master Card).
To Pay Online.
For further information, call 110 from your mobile FREE of charge.
You can choose to automatically deduct on a monthly basis the amount of your bill directly from your bank account in the following banks:
You can also choose to pay your bill on monthly basis your bill through deducting its amount automatically from the credit card of your choice Visa, Master Card, American Express or Diners Club.