Mobinil Business customers can pay their company’s invoice through scratch cards. Recharge your credit and call #147# from any Mobinil dial for free and follow the steps to pay your invoice.
Mobinil Business customers can pay their monthly bills in any Mobinil Shop, Mobinil Xpress or in any of the National Bank of Egypt (NBE) branches through:
- Cash / Credit Payment
- Cheque Payment
Direct Debit Payment through banks accounts: the Contact Person can visit any of the authorized Mobinil banks to fill the direct debit bank account registration form at:
- The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
- CITI bank
Direct Debit Payment using a Debit Card: the Contact Person can visit any of Mobinil shops to fill and sign one of the below card forms:
- American Express
- Diners Club
*A written agreement between Mobinil and your company is mandatory
Mobinil business accounts can have their monthly bills collected in cash from their premises.
Business Cash Collection is a free service for all business accounts through First Service. The service is available nationwide for full or partial bill payments. Your company’s authorized person can call 555 free of charge from any Mobinil line to set for a collection appointment.
- Cairo: 24 hours.
- Alexandria, Delta, Canal, Sharm El Sheikh,Hurghada & Marsa- Matroh: 48 hours.
- Upper Egypt, Sinai & Red Sea: 72 hours.
Pay your Mobinil monthly bills online at the comfort of your home or office.
The E-payment service is currently available for all credit cards issued in Egypt by Egyptian local banks (Visa or MasterCard).
- E-payment is done in collaboration with the National Bank of Egypt (NBE)*
- This service is available for all postpaid customers (Mobinil Star and Mobinil Business)
- The cost of using this service is EGP 3 per transaction.
*You do not need to be a member of NBE Bank to benefit from this service.
To Pay Online click here. For further information call 400 for free.
View your bills and analyze your call patterns online with E-Bill before receiving the printed version by mail. You can print a copy of your E-bill and pay your balance at any Mobinil shop any time during the month.
- Invoices: View your monthly bill with a maximum of three previous months
- Bill Breakdown: A detailed breakdown for each mobile line under your account
- Itemized Bill: If you receive itemized bills, this service gives you a view of your latest bill(s)
- Call Statistics*: generates different types of call statistics and reports. For example you can create a table to show how many calls are made to a specific number during a specific time
* Only the contact person authorized by your company can view all calls made through the company’s mobile lines.
To Subscribe to this service, please call 250 for free or Click here if you are already subscribed.
To know how to use the E-bill service, click here