Mobinil Wi-Fi is wireless Broadband Internet service delivered via the LinkDotNet network. The service can be accessed from approximately 500 hotspot locations in Cairo, Alexandria, Port Said, El Gouna, Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy the broadband experience and get connected now.
First you will need a laptop or handheld with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g wireless capability. When your device is wireless-enabled, you will need to set your SSID (or network identifier). Typically, this happens automatically. The SSID to select is "Mobinil-Wi-Fi".
Once you open your Internet browser and enter any address, you will be automatically redirected to Mobinil Wi-Fi homepage.
All Mobinil Star customers can use the service by dialing #107#, and then you will receive a password to open the connection. You will be charged for usage by minute rate declared in the location and charges will be added to your monthly bill.
For Mobinil Prepaid and Primo customers, you can use the scratch cards available in all hotspots.
For Mobinil Business customers, you have to refer to your company contact person to authorize the service charging on your bill.
Only in hotels, All Mobinil customers will use scratch cards with fixed denomination.
- Dial #107# and a password will appear on your mobile screen.
- Choose Mobinil customer tick box on the main login page.
- Enter your mobile number and the password.
- Activate your session to start connection.
- For any problems in getting the password please refer to Mobinil customer service.
- For any problems in internet connection please call 0233311844.
- Login with your registered email and password or sign up for a new account. While registration, you will be asked to enter your mobile number. Make sure you enter the right mobile number as it will be considered to present your identity.
- Once you register, a verification code is sent, in a SMS, to your mobile number the first time you use the service to make sure you are the owner of the mobile number entered.
- Please make sure you enter a valid mobile number, as it is an essential part to complete the registration process.
- Enter the verification code received at your mobile.
- Ask the waiter for any of Mobinil Wi-Fi Cards. Ask for the packages that mostly suits your usage.
- Scratch the back of your card to enter the pin number and serial number.
- Activate your card and enjoy!
- For any help, you can always call 0233311844.
|1 Hour||EGP 5||1 Day
|10 Hours||EGP 50||1 Week
|30 Hour||EGP 150||1 Month
|1 Hour||EGP 45
|1 Day||EGP 90
|1 Week||EGP 270
|1 Month||EGP 400
|3 Months||EGP 800
|12 Months||EGP 1900
|3 Hours||EGP 30
|1 Day||EGP 45
|1 Week||EGP 135